My calendar has an entry in it. One that I’d forgotten about because I entered it almost 10 months ago. Day of Enlightenment. Ugh. What hubris!
Let’s take stock. Let’s me navel-gaze.
- This blog. That’s nice.
- The Amazing Soap shop? 3 Sales, of which one invoice is outstanding… I owe everyone an email about that actually. Also - expired SSL cert, ugh.
ilovezoona. That’s very nice, actually! I’m hoping this gitlab link to something called
application-environmentwould be public open soon. Let’s hold thumbs.
- I have a beard now. I get it about the (bl)hair now too.
- Have you ever loved a book so much that you decided to retype it from scratch? This whole paragraph is a link to an open copy of The Diamond Sutra. If you’re a book person, you’ll know what I mean when I say books convey ideas very well. I’m saying this book contains an idea worth conveying.
- Motorbikes! Street Triple and KLR 650. Had (about) one accident that could have been fatal very easily, but ended up being nothing. That’s how luck works. Sometimes you walk away without a bruise and other times you die. Sobering.
- Being with people dealing with cancer is a privilege in the same way that eating very dark chocolate is a treat. And while I’m on the topic. Chocolate and chilli combination is an abomination from god.
Enough. There’s work to do.